My client are currently in the market to recruit a GCP Cloud/DevOps Engineer on a 3 Month Contract Outside IR35. The role has an immediate start and will be 100% remote based.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Design, hands on deployment and support, of GCP infrastructure solutions
* Identifying opportunities for “new build” and “lift and shift” of on-premise or other cloud hosted environments into the Google Cloud, and working with the sales account team to win and then execute on these opportunities
* Understand and influence key customer objectives and desired outcomes related to GCP infrastructure, and build and execute plans to ensure those outcomes are achieved
* Deploy, and work with other teams to ensure delivery capability of, an on-going managed service for infrastructure customers to allow us to deliver on-going services
Technical Skills & Requirements
* Designing and delivering complex cloud based infrastructure projects as part of a world class public cloud infrastructure services team
* Delivering infrastructure operations, migration services, cloud hosting or managed services
* Public Cloud, virtualisation and technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, VMWare, Linux, Terraform, Bash Scripting and IAC.
* An understanding of application development and application release management, particularly CI/CD tooling and systems
* Proficient understanding, with hands on experience, of application architecture, IT Infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security and other key end to end delivery
Salary: £400 – £500/day
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.