Gardener Team Leader Driver
£25,000 per year
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Driving licence required
Company vehicle provided
The aim of this position is to effectively lead a two person team, ensuring client requirements and contract specifications are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the private owners and visitors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Gardening, flowerbed maintenance, grass cutting, strimming, litter picking, bin emptying and general grounds maintenance.
2. Ensure staff are working in the safest possible way at all times.
3. Regular reporting to senior management in terms of work undertaken and planned, health and safety reporting and general contract communication.
4. Supervise the performance of another member of staff.
5. To be conversant with the needs of the client’s contractual terms.
6. Ensure tools and grounds maintenance equipment and machinery are in good working order and secure, that routine maintenance is carried out and refer major mechanical problems to your manager or workshop.
7. Provide a supportive and visible presence to your team, clients and members of the public.
8. Driving a company vehicle in Central London.
Please apply by sending your CV to via the apply button or contact David at our London office.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.