Gangs of Groundworkers
We are currently recruiting for gangs of Ground Workers for an immediate start in Runcorn, Cheshire. The contract will be on a temporary basis for a specified amount of time. The role entails:
* General Ground working duties
* Working to plans set out by engineer
* Digging out, flagging, paving, and curbing
* Reinstating block paving, flagging, and curbing
* Digging out for drainage pipes
* Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
* Working to a good standard
To be considered for this role you must at least have an up to date Blue CSCS card (as a minimum) and relevant experience. IPAF, PASMA, Face Fit and/or Asbestos Awareness certificates are desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in hearing more please do not hesitate to contact Kim on (phone number removed), alternatively you can register interest by submitting your CV.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Runcorn, Borough of Halton
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.