Our client specialises in Mobile Apps. They build intuitive products using the latest technologies in hardware, software and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an ASP.NET developer, working on our next generation of products. You will be exposed to several cutting-edge technologies, such as computer vision, neural networks and more.
Due to the nature of the role and the industry we are in, the role is a challenging, interesting and varied one. You will;
* Use ASP.NET and will be involved on both front & back-end.
* Be keen to build on your experience, and learn new technologies in order to better support both the business and product development.
* Be a good communicator able to work effectively in a team environment.
There will be significant interactions with our staff in Lancaster and Portugal.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with your role and experience.
* C# .NET (.NET Core experience advantageous)
* Familiar with database technologies (Postgres / MYSQL)
* Experience of REST APIs development
* Team player with a problem-solving aptitude
* Familiar with Linux
* Exposure and use of cloud services and DevOps practices in Azure or AWS
* Exposure to a unit test framework such as MSTest, NUnit, or other equivalent test frameworks
* Exposure to any of the languages / technologies below is advantageous;
* PHP, C/C++, Python, Bash scripting,
* Cross-platform development experience
* Experience of micro-services using tools such as Kubernetes
* Familiar with GIT subversion control and Git Flow
* Use of an API formalisation tools such as Swagger
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.