Job Title / Position: Forklift Truck Driver – Flexi / Bendi
Job Ref no: PET-FLTFB
Position Type: Temporary On Going
Branch Location: Peterborough
Work Location: Peterborough – Orton Southgate
Day & Late shift base rate £10.13 per hour, Tx½ base rate over 40 hours
Night Shift base rate £10.13 per hour plus night shift allowance of 15% = £11.65 per hour .Tx½ base rate over 40 hours.
Continental Shift Pattern Available 4on 4off Days or Nights 12-hour shifts plus extra shift allowance per hour (based on a 48 hour working week)
Shifts / Hours: 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 Or Continental Shift Pattern Available
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Flexi / Bendi forklift driver on a long-term temporary basis with great potential of transferring to a full-time permanent position.
Although this position is FLT any candidate must be aware there are also other warehouse duties included but not limited to handballing loads and general warehouse duties of the working area and yard.
Applicants will have:
• A valid UK accredited RTITB or ITSSAR Flexi / Bendi
• Proven experience of operating the vehicle
• Own transport is beneficial but not essential as this is accessible by local bus, walking & bicycle
• Flexibility in working times and role
• Good work ethic
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
• Standing or walking long periods between 8 and 12 hours (depending on shift pettern)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
• Move and stack materials
• Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
• Spot lorries and allocate stock as needed
• Rotate floor stock
• General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
• Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
• Use common warehouse management software
• Receive/process shipments
• Inspect and maintain equipment
• Reporting any faults or wear and tear
All candidates for consideration will undergo full registration.
The successful candidates will move on to an onsite assessment test to assess ability and knowledge.
Quest Employment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Salary: £10.13 – £11.65/hour
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.