Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer – Facilities and Maintenance – Victoria Area
My client is a fast growing commercial building maintenance service provider with an expanding portfolio of buildings across central London. Due to recent uplift in work, they are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer to support a portfolio of 4 x small commercial office buildings within a mile radius of Victoria.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the landlord engineering operations of these sites. This will include managing sub contractors on-site, log books and communication with clients. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into a supervisory role and take ownership of this small portfolio.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the building such as: FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls), AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Plumbing repairs, Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs), L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
* Ensure strong communication clients
* Manage workload accordingly
* Managing statutory compliances and logbooks onsite
* Manage sub contract labour.
* Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
* £37,0000 – £38,000 Per Annum + Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard
* Monday to Friday | 08:00 – 17:00
* Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
* Company Mobile and Tablet for business use
* 25 Days Holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* Company Health Scheme (after a qualification period)
* Training and Career Progression
* City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 in Electrical
* Competent Mechanical systems knowledge
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write report and carry out quotes.
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston
Salary: £37000 – £38000/annum Travelcard, Overtime, Training, Co
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SW1W, Belgravia, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.