Job Title: Foot Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: City of London
Hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Travel Card, Overtime, Excellent Training and Progression
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Foot Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer in the City of London! You would be required to cover a handful of sites on a very prestigious contract, given the nature of the site my client is ideally looking for someone who is client facing and technically good.
Duties the role could include:
* Emergency lighting testing, BMS, plumbing, heat exchangers, water treatment, AHU’s, pumps, PPM and Reactive maintenance,
* Electrical fault finding, mechanical maintenance, single and three phase power, motors
As this role offers great progression, ideally my client would be seeking someone who wishes to increase their knowledge in the electrical industry and would be willing to take a step up to a more senior appointment. On offer is a very competitive salary, a vehicle to get you from site to site and various exclusive company benefits meaning this is a very sought after role.
* 17th/18th Edition
* City and Guilds level 3 in electrical installations (or equivalent)
* Commercial maintenance experience
* Mobile experience desirable
If you are interested in this role and feel you would thrive in this position please apply below or give me a call on (phone number removed)
Salary: £38000/annum Progession + Training + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EC1, Farringdon, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.