Fire and Security Installation Engineer
£32,000 Annually + Company car, Phone, Laptop, OTE £40K, 25 days holiday + bank holiday, door to door travel
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service Engineer based around the Birmingham area to join their Installation team on a permanent basis.
* Maintaining and Installing fire alarm systems (Apollo, Kentec, Advanced, VESDA, Morley, Hochiki, Notifier, Gent, Gallagher, Pelco, Galaxy etc)
* Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard
* Meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site
* Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
* Maintain records by documenting services & tests
* Ideally 4 years’ Experience of Fire Systems servicing and repair
* Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately
* Experience of building positive relationships with clients and colleagues
* The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative but also as a team
* A full UK driving license is essential
* Gent qualified would be a bonus
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
* Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
* Contact Nelson Hutton via email or you can call them on (phone number removed) and 07(phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Salary: £30000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.