Senior Financial Services Executive
A super opportunity has arisen to join an award winning independent financial services organisation. Our client is seeking an experienced administrator from within the Financial Services industry. The role would suit someone with a strong technical background in pensions/investments and ISA administration.
Duties to include:
– Working with clients and supporting them with the administration of their financial product
– Building relationships with new and existing adviser firms
– Working in a specialist team delivering industry leading customer service
– Supporting clients with technical enquiries
– Identify ways to improve processes
This really is a great opportunity to join a business that pride themselves on offering a first class service. You will be working with people who are passionate about what they do and who have gained a solid reputation in the industry.
– Hands on knowledge and experience of working in a financial services/wealth management firm
– You must have significant knowledge of pension administration work – ISAs, investments experience all beneficial
– You will have a confident and professional manner when dealing with clients, including advisers, fund managers and other providers
– A team player is required as the working environment is such that you may need to work with the team to support each other, so flexibility is key
– Strong administration skills and computer literate – use of Word, Excel and databases
Qualifications – Ideally you will hold Financial Services qualifications (e.g. CII or IOC)
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that are about to embark on a growth journey.
Salary c24-34k+ DOE
Hours – Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £24000 – £34000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.