Our client, a global market leader with a reputation for providing a fun and flexible working environment, is looking to source a bright and enthusiastic Financial Planning Manager to join its talented team. This is a fantastic role, covering strategic and financial planning, as well as commercial analysis and leadership.
You will primarily be responsible for leading annual and quarterly financial forecasts for the Europe and UK business, partnering with internal stakeholders to lead monthly variance analysis and communicating results to leadership team. You’ll also serve as a key commercial partner to the leadership team and functional heads by providing analytical support for strategic initiatives and identifying growth opportunities.
* Leading financial planning for 3 year, annual & quarterly P&L forecasts
* Working closely with key stakeholders to bring business strategy together
* Partnering with control team to manage and deliver a high quality and insightful end to end month end process by analysing financial performance versus forecast
* Tracking financial risks and opportunities
* Owning and analysing top line performance and communicating a clear and coherent story to the senior leadership team, including developing and building presentation decks
* Acting as a key commercial partner to European cross functional teams to bring analytical rigour to strategic initiatives
* Leading or supporting other key strategic projects
Knowledge and skill required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified coupled with impressive academics
* Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a financial analysis role or experience in positions that require value add financial reporting
* Desire to develop career into senior leadership
* Highly analytical, with excellent interpersonal skills
* Can adapt in a fast-moving environment with a high sense of urgency and accountability
* Confident presenting to and challenging senior stakeholders where necessary
* Strong Excel
AGY – Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different – Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £65000 – £75000/annum £6k Car + Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.