Airship has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team.
Location: Sheffield (Flexible Working)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 Per Annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Who are we?
Airship is a SaaS company with a focus in hospitality. We’re a friendly bunch and enjoy what we do.
We have 300+ customers across 3 platforms under one limited company. We are seeking a highly organised individual to work alongside the CEO and part time CFO.
Finance Manager – The Role:
This is a hands-on role. Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in covering all aspects of the company’s Finance function from invoicing clients through to preparing monthly management information for the board. In addition to the Finance aspects of the role you will also be responsible for HR administration such as issuing contracts and holiday approvals.
Finance Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Cash flow Forecasting
– Working capital management
– Logging and processing client contracts to various trackers for management information
– Sales Ledger Management
– Credit Control
– Purchase Ledger Management
– Payroll management
– Preparation of monthly management accounts and budgets.
– Preparation of monthly Finance report in Board pack
– Preparing year end files for the accountant.
– R&D Tax Credits
– Liaise and negotiation where necessary with HMRC.
– Preparing and submitting VAT returns
– Preparing information for EPOS partners for commission payments.
– Assisting with preparation of forecasts and budgets
– Management of customer direct debits
– Processing new starter contract documentation
– Setting up new starters on payroll software
– Holiday approvals and maintaining holiday calendar
– Processing Cycle to Work scheme administration
– Maintaining sick/absence records
– Pension scheme administration
– Payslips, P60s, P11Ds etc
Estate / Administration
– Staff / Office Management
– Checking Clockify to ensure all staff working on projects have logged their time and updating with holidays / absence
– Ordering supplies
– Office Maintenance from time to time
Finance Manager – Skills & Experience:
We are looking for…
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Excellent excel skills
– Highly organised and calm under pressure
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting (AAT/part-qualified CIMA or similar)
Finance Manager – Salary & Benefits
– 20 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day holiday for each year worked with us
– Share Options: EMI Scheme in operation for team members
-Dog Friendly: If you’ve got one, it’s welcome
– Cycle-to-Work Scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Finance Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.