This is an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a Luxury Consumer brand on a 3-month contract, you will be working from home for the duration. Working for a prestigious heritage brand, you will be working directly with the senior finance team, supporting them with providing commercial information to enable key decision making.
The Finance Manager will take ownership of the monthly forecasting and will support with the annual budgeting process. You will take responsibility for managing financial models and will have extensive exposure to working with senior stakeholders, providing them with add value commercial reports.
Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
* Business partnering with senior stakeholders to monitor budgets vs forecasts
* Taking ownership of the cash flow forecasting for the group (both on a daily and monthly basis)
* Working as a key member of the finance team in supporting with the annual budgeting
* Supporting with the production of the management pack including cash flow, balance sheet and monitoring budgets
* Handling CAPEX reporting for the group including discussing capital spend with senior stakeholders
* Supporting with investment appraisals and review of new business cases
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CA Qualified Accountant with 2+ years post-qualified experience, working within a commercial role You must have proven experience handling cashflow forecasting, reforecasting, and modelling for a business of £50 million turnover plus. Experience working in the retail or consumer sector would be an advantage. The business is seeking someone who is proactive in nature, has excellent attention to detail, the ability to use their own initiative and that has excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the Luxury Retail sector. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, charismatic individual who is looking to support a prestigious private business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth.
Salary: £300 – £350/day
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.