Radar Recruitment are currently working with a large FMCG business based in Mid-Kent to support them in their recruitment of a Finance Graduate. Working closely with, and learning from the senior Finance team you will have an incredible opportunity to work within the various aspects of operationa finance, ranging from credit control, accounts payable and receivable through to management accounts and finance management. This position would suit a Finance Graduate that is actively studying or looking to Study AAT/CIMA/ACCA as study support will be provided. If you are looking for a business who is performing well within a difficult period and is willing to invest in it’s staff then please do apply.
* A Graduate with a degree in Accounting or Finance (multiple variations accepted)
* 1st Class degree is desirable however applicants with a 2:1 will be considered
* Can demonstrate an eagerness to learn new skills
* Has the ability to work well independently or within a small team
* Is actively studying or looking to study AAT/CIMA/ACCA
* Evidence of placements within a finance/accounts operation
* A full-time, permanent role paying a salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 + study support
Salary: £20000 – £22000/annum + Study Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rochester, Medway
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.