Our client an established, people focused organisation, requires a Finance Business Partner in this newly created role to work within finance and build exceptional business partnering relationships with project managers and the wider business. Initially on a 3-6 month contract but with the potential to convert to a permanent employee for the right person. As the role develops you will be shadowing the Finance Director, with the option to further develop your career as an FD.
Working as part of a team and within an adaptable, people focused business you will be an integral part of the organisation, supporting managers providing, KPI’s, forecasting and financial control.
If you want to be part of a team, strive to be “the best that you can be” and want to make a difference to an organisation by helping them interpret the numbers and stay within project costs, this is the organisation for you.
* Provide “business partnering” services to the business including: Monthly budget monitoring, detailed spend analysis, forecasting
* Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting
* Be the key point of contact supporting the project managers and divisional heads of department
* Attend monthly SMT meetings
* Ad hoc and project reporting
* Strong Financial and analytical experience with excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Understand the importance of adhering to tight deadlines
* Strong excel skills
* Part qualified/Finalist/ qualified CIMA / ACCA or QBE
* Salary – £40,000 – £45,000 DOE
* Working Hours: 37.5 – Working from home with occasional office meetings
* Holiday 25 days plus statutory holidays
A job is so much more than a job advert, you are so much more than the words on your CV. This is the start of the next chapter in your life, make it the best chapter yet.
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Contract
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.