Our client is a bespoke construction and engineering company based in the Brentwood area.
They are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team on an initial temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have experience in Sage Accounts, Payroll and Cost Reporting systems.
You will also be proficient in Microsoft Office 365: Particularly competent in Word, Excel, Outlook. Ability to communicate with confidence and interact in a busy team.
Specific duties include :
• Processing sales invoices, purchase invoices and other source financial documentation.
• Reconcile supplier statements and Sales ledger accounts.
• Implement & review Credit control procedures. Contact clients and suppliers as necessary.
• Review Purchase Orders and match to invoices.
• Monitor contracts and raise invoices / applications.
• Review job costings and profitability and identify underperforming jobs and mis-postings.
• Month-end journal processing and control accounts.
• Assist in preparation and development of monthly Management Information packs for divisions within the company.
• Prepare, review and submit quarterly VAT returns
• Various ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to utilise their skills and knowledge in a friendly team focused company.
Salary: £10 – £11/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Brentwood, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.