Are you a professional accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA? If so – this position could be of interest and provide a new start for 2021.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Responsibility for the day to day management of all aspects of the PO’s EU Operational Programme (OP) to include liaising with members and the RPA to ensure that all tasks are completed and achieved to scheme deadlines
* Responsibility for ensuring that all accounting records are accurately managed and maintained
* Responsibility for the effective day-to-day management of line staff
* Preparation of Quarterly management accounts.
* Preparation of Year-end accounts and information for external auditors.
* Preparation of monthly OP capital expenditure report.
* On-going monitoring of Central Spend expenditure categories.
* Preparation of annual budget.
* Overseeing the preparation of Quarterly VAT returns.
* Monthly monitoring and reporting on Sales Ledger balances.
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
* Undertaking annual audit of OP funded assets held by members.
* Reconciliation and management of EU OP Debtors.
* Preparation of Quarterly submissions for government funded projects.
* Undertaking annual Grower cropping detail survey.
* Maintenance of accurate membership records and reporting all changes to the RPA.
* Preparation and submission of Quarterly OP payment requests.
* Preparation and submission of Year-end OP report.
* Preparation and submission of Annual OP.
* Preparation and submission of requests for in year amendments to OP.
* Monitoring of Grower declaration of turnover and sales outside of PO.
* Preparation and submission of PO Value of Marketed Production
• Professional Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
• Ability to relate to all persons, whether internal or external in a professional and credible manner
• Well-developed personal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and well-developed leadership and management skills.
• Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
• Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional and operational boundaries
• Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
• Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
• Good time management, organizational and time management skills
• Willingness to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines
• Good IT Skills with the ability to work with large complex spreadsheets
Sound like you? If so this job is working for a market leader and comes with a competitive salary and excellent package. Apply today!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.