Field Service Engineer (Mechanical) – Brecon, Wales
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in South Wales?
Are you mechanically biased and want a role with an opportunity to travel?
Do you have experience working within the materials handling industry or want to work within the industry?
Then get in touch!
The Company: With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force within the service team. They are a market leader within a highly profitable industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets.
* Provide onsite installation, validation and commissioning for new machines
* Perform onsite Mechanical trouble-shooting service and repairs
* Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location
* Provide onsite training for customers
* Assemble and test new machines prior to despatch
* Ensure tool and equipment are checked before travel to site
* Prepare report sheets providing detailed information in a timely manner (within 5 working days of each site visit)
* Provide support to the spare parts personnel as required for quoting recommended spare parts and remedial work after each site visit
* Act as a crucial link between the business and the customers / environment and situation onsite
* Must be willing work away from home.
* Mechanical Maintenance Background
* Field Service experience (ideal)
* Flexible to travel and stay away
* Mechanical Engineering qualifications/apprenticeship
* Materials Handling industry exposure (ideal)
If you are interested please call Angico Daley on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brecon, Sir Powys
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.