On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer. As the Field Service Engineer, you will perform both planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks at a number of key sites throughout Scotland, principally Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. You will have a “can do” attitude, responding to ad-hoc building fabric or handyman tasks and will be required to support the client site teams.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Pay: £15/hr PAYE
Contract: Monday – Friday,
Key Accountabilities –
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks.
· Carry out daily reactive calls.
· Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
· Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
· Health and safety Awareness.
· Documentation compliance.
· Supervising of subcontractors ensuring completion of work and value for money.
· Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
· Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
· Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to A high standard.
· Carry out ad-hoc handyman tasks as requested by client
· City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
· IEE 17th/18th Edition an advantage.
· Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
· In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
· Sound judgement and examples of logical problem solving.
· You will be based across 3 sites – Aberdeen – one day per week, Glasgow – two days per week, Edinburgh – two days per week
· Overtime is applicable from Day 1 – some work will be required at weekends and / or midweek. Overtime will be paid at 1.5 rate for Sat and Mid-Week & 2.0 rate for Sundays.
· A company vehicle will be provided for business travel.
· A drug screening is required on all successful applicants
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Salary: £13 – £15/hour
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.