Working as a field service engineer for one of the top construction plant companies in the UK, your daily focus will be ensuring that all customers are given the best service possible through effective maintenance and good working practice.
You will be based from home and will be provided with a company vehicle and all tools. You will be working a 40 hour week but there is lots of opportunities for overtime so earning potential is huge.
You will be responsible for:
* First stage of break down issues
* Maintenance of machines
* Trouble shooting
* Ordering parts
* All documentation
* Monitoring of job sheets
* Customer satisfaction
* Warranty returns
You must have:
* Experience of repairing and maintaining heavy plant and machinery
* Be City & Guilds certified or the equivalent
* Ability to work under pressure
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to build relationships
* Be a team player
* Have excellent timekeeping
Salary: £25000 – £31000/annum Van, tools, paid overtime
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.