Fibre Splicer required for respected Telecoms contractor
* Would you like to work with an expanding contractor?
* Do you want to work on long-term projects in the Birmingham area?
* Would you like the opportunity for further progression in your career?
If so this could be the job for you…
A respected Civil Engineering & Telecoms contractor is looking to add Fibre Splicers to their team working on long-term schemes in the Birmingham area.
* Installation of ducts, chambers, and cabinets;
* Installation and splicing of cables;
* Testing of fibre systems;
* Intepreting site documentation and installing equipment in line with specification and company/industry standards;
* Carrying out site surveys;
* Working to industry and company Health & Safety standards.
This contractor can offer long-term work as well as progression and further training opportunities on top of a competitive salary & package.
Salary: £30000/annum + package (van, bonus, etc)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: B1, Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.