Support Worker/ Carer (Female*): Fully employed positions
A Central London (Maida Vale) based family requires support and care for their 14 year old daughter who has autism and learning difficulties. There are several positions available working a combination of day and night shifts Monday to Sunday with flexible scheduling. Rates are from £15.00 per hour with holiday pay and time-and-a-half for bank holidays.
The right candidate should enjoy working closely with people with autism with special needs. This is a home environment so experience and sensitivity to family life is essential and this is also a friendly environment to work in.
Working as part of a small team, you will be expected to help the young person in all aspects of their day including behaviourial therapies, and also support the family with some household tasks.
In return, we offer excellent rates of pay with a fully employed contract and associated benefits including paid holiday, sick pay and pension contributions to encourage long term engagement in the role. We will provide induction and training and have several employed positions available with flexible scheduling.
Rates of pay
Day shift Monday to Friday: £15.00 per hour
Day shift Saturday and Sunday: £16.00 per hour
Bank holiday pay: Time and a half.
· Previous experience of working with young people with autism
· Proficient use of English
· 1:1 experience of delivering care to children and supporting therapy programmes
· Able to help with cooking and light housework
· Enhanced DBS
· Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
Please apply online quoting reference BAL/TM 12/20.
* Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for a female worker to work with our client.
Salary: £15.00 – £16.00/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Maida Vale,
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.