Cardiff council are looking for a female support workers to join the Cardiff Day Services Team. This will be a temporary, full time position for an initial period of 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis. As part of this role you will be providing support to adults with learning disabilities to enable them to take part in a range of integrated day time activities. The successful candidates will work closely with service users in the community to help them reconnect with their local areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
* One years experience of working with people with disability
* Enhanced DBS check
* Hold a full UK driver’s license and have access to a car
* All Wales Manual Handling Passport
* Be able to work upon own initiative and within a pressurised environment
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
* You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.