This role is for a Facilities manager based in the Aberdeen Area. Based on a high-profile client site, you will be responsible and have huge ownership on all facilities operations. This position will require an experienced facilities manager where it is essential that you have a background in managing the delivery of Facilities Services.
A salary of up to £42,000 per Annum with benefits included.
* Supervising an operations team, making sure all services within the team will comply with the client’s requirements.
* Managing hard and soft services.
* Managing relationships and communicating effectively to meet expectations from clients.
* Daily on-site management of all contractors to ensure high standards are maintained.
* Undergo site inspections and assessments for PPM to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained.
* Work closely with the Health and Safety team to provide support for events like fire evacuations, drills and signs. Also other Health and safety compliances.
* Carrying out audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place.
* To ensure that any training needed will be provided. So making sure all employees are fully competent to undertake their roles.
* Experience in client side.
* Experience in similar facilities role.
* A background in managing the delivery of both hard and soft services.
* To be able to multi task and prioritise a number of tasks at once.
* Phenomenal communication skills, to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, please feel free to apply or contact Harry Taylor at the Invictus Group.
Salary: £38000 – £42000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.