My client, one of the biggest international providers of 3rd party Logistics Solutions in the world, are offering an exciting new position for an Airfreight Export coordinator on a 12 month FTC with view to going permanent, to work within their Air Freight department organizing customer shipments by Air to the UK from destinations throughout the world.
Based in Manchester the Export coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the movement good globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Air Export process from start to finish
* Booking Shipments with Overseas Offices
* Perform customs clearance activities in accordance with HMRC guidelines i.e. C88 declarations – use of Cargowise system is a benefit but not essential
* Rate negotiation with Airlines and booking shipments
* Arranging export deliveries on arrival through 3rd party hauliers
* Other duties as required within the export department
Key skills required for the role:
* Good working knowledge of the exporting of goods.
* Experienced in Air exports
*Knowledge of Air Freight – (Essential)
* Able to work well on own as well as in team.
* Work in a fast-paced environment ensuring clearance processes are completed in a complaint and timely manner.
* CargoWise experience or knowledge of this and other software (Preferable)
* IT literate including Microsoft Office, and Excel.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Job Type: Contract
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.