We are recruiting for an assistant to join a small Executive search firm that specialise in media & entertainment. This position is working remotely and is therefore working home based 5 days a week.
The position is supporting two consultants and overseeing all administration and generally acting as team assistant
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Updating the CRM system with candidate and client information / data entry
* Emailing clients with progress reports on their recruitment
* Responding to candidates via email in regard to enquiries, interview logistics and documentation
* General compliance including passports and candidate packs
* Logistics for candidates, clients and consultants
* General research on potential clients
* Posting adverts and ad response
* Posting on social media including Linked IN
* Identifying prospective candidates and business development opportunities by researching companies across Media entertainment
You will have excellent listening skills, strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills, excellent writing skills, a confident & assured manner and a high level of organisation.
Degree education preferable but not essential.
Salary: £20000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.