Great South of Manchester Location
Career development to Senior Executive roles
Development is on Merit, You can drive your own earnings and career.
This business is a long established and respected in the senior executive search market. This opportunity to join and learn the profession is second to none, with exposure to some of the most important job openings in the country.
* Understanding and selling roles to top-target candidates, learning about their situation and maintaining a regular dialogue with those candidates involved in the process
* Helping to build relationships with clients throughout the search process, from receiving the brief through to delivering the shortlist and managing the hire of the preferred candidate
* Responsible for maintaining the database, ensuring that all our staff consistently update changes to candidate information
* Using internet and press, LinkedIn, mapping and the database to conduct meticulous research to identify candidates with profiles suited to a particular role specification
* Ensuring research work is undertaken thoroughly and pursuing relevant avenues as they arise
* Contacting as many top targets as possible on a given list and utilising those conversations to develop understanding of companies and individuals relevant to a search
* Using initial conversations with candidates to establish fit and suitability, taking forward those most relevant to face-to-face interviews
* Attending candidate interviews, analysing competencies and assessing suitability and preparing detailed written reports
* Contributing to client meetings where relevant, ie on the basis of the understanding for the talent market gained during research
* Preparing documents for client meetings, ensuring research is completed to a high standard and presented consistently
* Providing clients with articulate presentations giving an insight into candidate character, competencies and capabilities
* Communicating internally on ways to develop a particular search or the general functions of the business
* Maintaining relationships with actively looking candidates to ensure we are aware of candidates and roles ‘on the market’
* Open to graduates applying for their first permanent role and to people with a small amount of professional experience.
* Interest in recruitment
* Excellent research and communication skills
Salary: £25000 – £26000/annum Bonus Per quarter
Job Type: Permanent
Location: M21, Northenden, Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.