An experienced Executive Assistant is urgently required to support the ‘Chief Operating Officer’ at a large City based banking group.
The role pays up to £45 000.
The post is office based. The Executive Assistant will ideally come from a banking or financial services industry background. The post requires strong minute-taking skills and experience. Experience of event management is also necessary.
This is a delightful role for an experienced banking EA and offers solid job security.
* Extensive diary management for the COO. Arrange meetings, lunches (both external and in-house) and events, organise meeting room bookings, conference / video calls, ensuring appointments do not conflict. Monitor invitation ‘tracking’ responses.
* Minutes and action points to be taken for Resilience Committees, Steering Committees , Monthly Team meetings with Direct Reports, plus any other meetings, as and when required.
* Input all related actions onto Microsoft Teams Planner, where the COO is assigned.
* Organise or assist with various annual events, which may include Wimbledon (for high profile clients), Summer Family Day Outs, Christmas Parties and the Annual Dinner and Dance.
* Arrangement of business trips, including all travel arrangements (e.g. booking of flights, transportation and accommodation; arrangement of visa requirements; scheduling of meetings; production of itinerary and other required documents), as and when.
* Process expenses.
* Prepare correspondence, Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets, etc. as and when needed.
* Maintain close contact and co-operation with senior secretaries in offices worldwide.
* Support to other staff at the Executive Office and the COO’s Direct Reports may sometimes be required.
This is an urgent role with an April/ May start. It is a permanent contract.
Salary: to £45 000
Start date: April/ May 2021 (Office based)
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EC2R, Coleman Street, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.