Executive Assistant – £25k – £32k
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ as an Executive Assistant.
You will join on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to circa 100 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. Due to their considerable growth and success, the need has developed for a new Executive Assistant.
Joining the Senior Management team, where you will have full exposure to every element of the Executive Assistant role.
What you will do as the Executive Assistant:
* Liaise directly with internal and external stakeholders regularly
* Full diary management for the Director of the business
* Oversee the finances for the business
* Maintain strong relationships between senior management and internal teams
* Assist with further ad hoc duties as required
What you will need as the Executive Assistant:
* Previous PA/EA experience for a busy company Director
* Experience working in a professional services environment
* Excellent communication with both internal colleagues, and external clients
* Ability to take on responsibility and be driven to work under your own initiative
What will be preferable for the Executive Assistant:
* Experience I the accounting industry would be beneficial
* Excellent attention to detail
* Competent with IT and MS Office
What you will be rewarded with as the Executive Assistant:
* Strongly Competitive Salary
* Annual Salary Review
* Bonus Scheme
* Fully Funded Study Support
* Career Progression and Development
* Discount Scheme
* Friday Dress Down
* Regular Work Outings and Team Building Days
* Paid Charity Days
If you believe that you are the Executive Assistant who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply to find out more.
Salary: £25000 – £32000/annum + Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.