This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Roofing & Cladding Estimator to join a very reputable building envelope specialist sub-contractor.
£40 k to £55k
About our Client
My client is a very well established building envelope specialist sub-contractor with office across the UK. They work on very prestigious and technical building envelope projects and are now looking for an experienced Roofing and cladding Estimator to join their team.
About the Role
* When tenders arrive, assess the type of tender, client and closing date of tender to determine prioritisation of all tenders
* Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct
* Review tender documents assessing scope risks involved, tender complexity and provide feedback to the Commercial Director.
* In-conjunction with Quantity Surveyor, conduct site inspections for tender understanding, analysis of conditions, assessment of risk and identification of activities that may or may not be shown in the tender documents.
* Delegate activities to the Quantity Surveyor.
* Calculate and prepare quantities in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor.
* Compile letter of offer, tender schedules, program and other items required by the tender.
* Once tender is completed incorporate all relevant details, forward to Estimating Director for review and approval prior to submission.
* Liaise with client on an on-going basis to determine progress of tender.
* Compile relevant tender information into Benchmark and estimate price.
* Make tender amendments where applicable utilising client feedback on submitted tender.
* Maintain sound and cooperative working relationship with existing clients
* As required attend and participate at Industry functions
* The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required.
About the Candidate
* High level of technical competency.
* Must come from a roofing and cladding background
* Have good attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* At least 5 years of estimating experience
Points of Appeal
* Freedom within the role with a route to higher management
* Interesting Projects
* A company with a full order book
Salary: £40000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PE29, Great Stukeley, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.