Estate Manager (MIRPM / AssocRICS)
Salary: £45000 – £55000 pa
Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an experienced Estate Manager on a permanent basis for one of our prestigious residential sites in Acton, London, W3. In this role you’ll provide exceptional customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
The successful candidate will be either a property manager or an estate manager from the leasehold residential property management industry, with a minimum of MIRPM / AssocRICS and a background of working on prestigious residential developments.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a varied and busy position with a range of duties which can be broadly grouped into the following categories:
* Site Management
* Health and Safety
* Staff Management
* Management of contractors
* Record keeping
* Key holding
* M & E Services
* Utilities/Statutory authorities
* Resident and Client liaison
* Landlord and Tenant and recent Management Practice
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Previous Residential Estate Management experience is essential
* Experience of service charge budgeting
* Good knowledge of Health & Safety
* MIRPM / AssocRICS
* A good understanding of M&E
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
* Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data onto the system
* IT literate in Microsoft Office. Experience in QUBE is ideal but not essential and training will be given on the Property Management system.
* Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work well in a team
For a full job description and to apply please send your CV today.
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: W3, East Acton, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.