English/Subject Teachers in International schools(Graduates accepted as well)
Do you want to go abroad and travel around China?
Do you want to start/continue to teach in an international environment?
If so, Apply this amazing position now!!!
Different types of position to choose from KS0-KS5 and positions covers all the subjects of GCSE/Alevel
What we offer,
* Competitive salary ( £26,000-£46,000/annual)
* Annual Flight bonus
* Free Private accommodation
* 13 Public holiday and annual vacation
* Health insurance
* Paid professional training
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a skilled, creative and support team, working in a friendly and comfortable environment. The main responsibilities are as following,
* 37.5 Working hours includes 16-22 teaching hours/week
* Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements
* Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed
* Report student performance in a timely manner
* Provide needed guidance to students and parents
Organize student activities
* Guide students throughout independent research projects. .
To be considered for this position, you must be
* Bachelor degree or above
* 2 year related teaching experience Or Any of PGCE/QTS/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA related certificate
Salary: £26000 – £46000/annum Free Private Accommodation
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.