Small Alternative Provision in Lambeth is recruiting for a part time Teacher of English (ie PGCE/ Cert Ed/ Teach First/ SCITT/ GTP/ QTS). Long term April 2021 start!
Not all learners (KS3 & KS4) who attend this Alternative Provision have been diagnosed with SEN. Learners know what is expected of them and that behaviour will not be tolerated. All SEN Teachers at this provision have been observed a minimum of a ‘Good’ in lesson observations. Inspiring and dedicated Principle who has great vision for this provision and a dedicated senior leadership team.
They would like to appoint a long term, part time NQT or experienced Teacher of English / English Teacher (MPS or UPS). The client would only like to appoint a well-qualified English
Teacher/ Teacher of English who is available on a part time basis. You MUST have taught English Literature, English Language at KS3 & KS4 (This is NOT a EAL/ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL etc post). You have great SEN experience; (ie ODD/SEMH/ Behaviour difficulties/ CAMHS/ ADHD/ Autism) and obtained in either PRU/ Alternative Provision / SEN School or Mainstream School.
* Qualified Teacher (ie PGCE/ Teach First/ GTP/ SCITT/ QTS etc).
* NQTs or Experienced Teacher of English (MPS or UPS )!
* KS3 + KS4 English (NOT EAL/ EFL/ESL/TEFL/ESOL/TESOL)
* SEN experience ( ie ODD/ Autism/SEMH/ ADHD/ CAMHS/ Behaviour etc)
* You have worked in either a PRU/ Alternative Provision / SEN School (behaviour) or Mainstream School
* Able to build a strong rapport with your pupils
* Able to teach a minimum of a “Good Lesson”
* Available for a part time English Teacher post
* In commutable distance to Lambeth
Salary: £130 – £170/day
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Lambeth, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.