Our client is a leading Cmpany within the food industry with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to a company re-structure and development within the organisation, they are looking for a number of aspirational Engineering Technicians to join their expanding team as they grow as a business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* To ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
* To ensure all equipment is optimised to deliver efficiency targets.
* To work closely with reliability engineering teams to drive efficiency targets.
* To work closely with Continuous Improvement teams and Operational teams to deliver efficiency targets.
* Identify gaps and efficiencies in PM schedules.
* Support development of PM schedules for new/upgraded site assets.
* Compliance to SAP requirements to ensure we develop a full and accurate asset work history.
* Good communication skills to ensure smooth day to day requirements and hand over information.
* Actively lead and be action focused in PM compliance and breakdown related actions.
* Stand in for Shift Engineering Leader when required.
* Make recommendations for improvement when repeat failures are identified.
* Ensure equipment is maintained to operate safely.
* Actively participate in safety related activities such as near miss reporting corrective actions.
* To optimise spend through delivery of available and efficient filling lines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Strong engineering qualifications and background – BTEC Level 3 (ONC) is essential.
* HNC/HND level is desirable.
* Relevant knowledge and experience in a similar FMCG role is desirable.
* IOSH qualification is desirable.
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices & continuous improvement mentality
Shifts & Benefits Package:
*Shift:- 12 hours days and nights rota
*Salary:- £44,000 + Overtime
*Benefits:- Private Pension, Life Assurance
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Scott Bird on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Salary: £44000 – £44500/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.