Role: Engineering Technician/Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Technician
Hours Average of 42 hours a week / 4 days on, 4 days off
Delivery of the engineering program strategy as defined by the Engineering manager. Responsible for delivery of the engineering KPIs and per accountabilities set by the Eng manager
• To deliver continuous improvement through the day-to-day maintenance and repair activities to improve equipment availability.
• Ensure that plant and equipment is maintained, serviced and calibrated to guarantee the safety, legality and quality of our products on planned and unplanned activities.
• To work with the operations team and other members of the engineering team to improve knowledge and understanding of issues as they arise.
• To minimise equipment downtime and increase productivity through the utilisation of reliability centred engineering and the day to day ownership and development of the asset care system.
• To organise their workload based on balancing the required work in QMS with the machine breakdowns and reliability.
• In essence to be self-directed, the objective is to drive proactive maintenance whilst completing the required in QMS
• To maintain good information on the equipment through effectively developing and using the asset care system.
• Contribute to the further development of the Engineering Stores to identify and recommend the addition of key spares, as required to adhere to stock control and stock management to prevent stock outs
• Uses strong analytical skills to produce reports focused on reducing equipment downtime, minimising work order backlog and ensuring schedule compliance.
• Prevents work backlog analysis and make suggestions for effective management.
• Conducts analysis of work order history and develop planned maintenance activities to optimise plant performance.
• Conducts regular reviews of the QMS to ensure current standards and that Work Orders are properly closed down, on time with a resolution rather than temporary fix.
• Maintains task & instruction data integrity within QMS System.
• Provides support to engineering continuous improvement process
For more information please apply, or call Jennifer on (phone number removed)
Salary: £35000 – £38000/annum + Package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Malton, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.