Providing leadership and development of a defined team ensuring operational commitments are met and exceeded. The role will require close liaison with employees, client, and internal senior managers. The operation should be Proactive and driven to achieve total customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring operational plans are at least achieved.
* Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
* To proactively check the operation of the Permit to Work system in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements. Especially with regards to Sub-Contractors’ adherence to RAMS.
* To proactively check the operation of the LOTO system in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
* Ensure that Sub-Contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer subcontractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
* Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by site management.
* To undertake annual appraisals of site operatives once you have completed the OGS Appraisal and Development training course.
* Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
* Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, Concept, etc is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
* Work closely with the Area Contract Manager to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
* Support the Contract Support in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
* Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites. Ensure site operatives are fully equipped to carry out daily tasks.
* Plan PPM schedules for sites to ensure an even workload in conjunction with the Area Contract Manager
* Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Responsible for the return of PPM and work-related documentation. Man Management of site operatives.
* Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
* Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services. Proactively source additional works and raise quotations.
* Provide support to site operatives, helpdesk and clients.
* Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
* Ensure all callouts are attended to, in conjunction with the helpdesk.
* Promote H&S culture across the whole team
* Assist staff carrying out PPM where required. Ensure regular communication with site team.
* Ensure weekly tasks have been completed and assist site manager to produce reports on delivery
* Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
* Ensure uniforms are being worn and are in good condition. Ensure all 3rd party contract works have been carried out.
* Attend all statutory works to understand how they are conducted and supply feedback.
* Quoted works that are not approved by FM and could have a business impact should be escalated
* First point of contact for all in hour shift issues and concerns.
* First point of contact on the escalation path for all mechanical incidents.
* Responsible for the production and distribution of a weekly report in conjunction with Area Contract Manager
* Carry out any reasonable management request.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, sex, race, age or sexual orientation. We aim to select the best person for the job and all recruitment decisions will be made objectively.
Salary: £30000 – £33000/annum Plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.