Our client, a manufacturing business in Leeds, seek to appoint an Engineering Manager to manage the development activity of a team of design engineers. As Engineering Manager will have significant experience in design engineering both as a senior / principle design engineer role taking the lead on design work and as a manager of people. Alongside managing the team you will take a hands on role in problem solving for the hardest technical challenges.
Engineering Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Design Engineer / Electronics / Mechanical / Design Manager
– Oversee the design of new products and plan the engineering resource required for new projects as required by the business
– Manage engineering resource to produce new designs for a varied customer base
– Liaise with sales/quality/production/operations and with key customers as part of the senior leadership team to ensure the timely and cost effective completion of design and development projects
– Handle multiple design projects to meet company deadlines. Prioritise engineering resource
– Commercial acumen facilitating involvement in bids and tenders. A key role in setting strategy for the company
Engineering Manager – Skills and Abilities – Design Engineer / Electronics / Mechanical / Design Manager
– Degree in Design / Engineering or equivalent (as a minimum)
– Minimum of 10 years’ industrial experience in a design engineering role
– Highly technical engineer with an innovative approach to design
– Experience of feasibility studies, advising commercial teams and adding technical expertise to sales function
Engineering Manager, Design Engineer, Electronics, Design Manager, Mechanical
Salary: £55000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.