Engineering Machine Operator Overall responsible for:
* Operating a small stamping press
* Assembling parts on mould tools
* Ensure all quality checks are completed appropriately
* Completing line clearances and machine clean downs
* Carrying out of routine maintenance checks
* Carry out routine safety checks
* Unloading setting and reloading electrodes in holders
* Unloading setting and reloading Inserts in holders
* Loading holders in machines and starting automatic cycle
Engineering Machine Operator Other
* To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time by your line manager.
* Ensure functional legislative compliance.
* Provide cover for other roles for which you are trained, as required.
* Undertaking continuous improvement through the use of lean sigma tools.
* Report any problems or irregularities which are outside your control to your line manager or other appropriate person.
Salary: £21000/annum Day Shift
Job Type: Contract
Location: PL31, Bodmin, Cornwall
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.