Engineering Assembly Fitter Job Responsibilities
* Final assembly of rubber moulds and MTDs
* Set up and operate peening machine, large blast cabinet, LGB and G&H surface grinders.
* Set up and operate both manual & CNC mills, lathes and surface grinders.
* Maintenance and repair including problem identification and correction on rubber moulds and MTDs.
* Carry out routine machine maintenance and checks.
* Carry out routine safety checks.
* To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time by your line manager.
* Ensure functional legislative compliance.
* Provide cover for other roles for which you are trained, as required.
* Undertaking continuous improvement through the use of lean sigma tools.
* Report any problems or irregularities which are outside your control to your line manager or other appropriate person.
* Read engineering drawings
* Utilise other machinery as required (within training matrix qualification limits).
Engineering Assembly Fitter Minimum requrements
* Experience in conventional toolroom machinery (mills, lathes, surface grinders, cylindrical grinders).
* Formal engineering apprenticeship.
* Minimum 5 years post qualification/apprenticeship engineering experience.
* Familiarity and experience in the use of measuring equipment.
Salary: £24500/annum 30% Shift Premium – Afternoons
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PL31, Bodmin, Cornwall
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.