Do you have administration experience? Enjoy a role that requires attention to detail and accuracy? Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an Engineering Administrator to join our team based in Scropton. (Near Hatton)
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us.
Join us as an Engineering Administrator and you can be a part of the aspiring team that brings Avara Foods to life.
Purpose of the role
As an Engineering Administrator, you will play a key role in ensuring planned maintenance schedules are adhered to, and work closely with the Engineering manager to support the smooth operation of the department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• The supervision of engineering stores and transactions including routine stock checks.
• Raising and progressing of purchase orders including goods receipting.
• Filing and storage of work permits associated with engineering contractors.
• Updating and maintaining internal records to ensure data held on the system is accurate and audit ready.
• Resolution of invoice queries in conjunction with purchase ledger.
• Assist the Lead Engineer with a system for planned maintenance schedules, including production of performance metrics.
• Monitoring the engineering staff’s shift patterns and hours.
What we are looking for:
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Accurate numeracy skills
• Organisational and time management skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft XL, Word and Powerpoint
• Planning and organising
• Interaction with a number of stakeholders on a daily basis
• Flexibility to work additional hours as required
A little about us:
We are a leading supplier of poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. We are a fully integrated business controlling the whole product supply chain, which include feed mills, farms, hatcheries and factories with associated transport and logistics functions that employ more than 6000 people.
The growth of our business is based on providing a high quality, affordable product and delivering great service levels to our customers. This is achieved by investing in people, utilising the latest technology and being uncompromising in our commitment to high quality and food standards.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities. As an Engineering Resource Administrator, you can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
• £10.56 per hour, weekly paid position.
• Life assurance cover.
• Various lifestyle benefits including shopping vouchers, cashback and discounts.
• Flexible working hours.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.