Embedded Software Supervisor
€100k – €110k
A forward-thinking and well-established business will give you the opportunity to work with cutting edge automotive software, where you will be at the forefront of innovations in industry technology.
You will be a leader in developing and maintaining advanced audio technology for various OEMs that lead to unique and exciting experiences. These solutions will involve a variety of technologies, including AutoSAR, CAN and Ethernet communications and built-in diagnostic protocols with the goal to deliver the exceptional product experience to OEMs and their end customers.
The client is looking to build a highly motivated team of Embedded Specialists so there are opportunities in Supervisory roles but also for those looking to remain on the task as a technical lead. The flexibility and opportunity for growth are plenty here!
Required skills and experience:
* Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering
* 10+ years of experience developing software for real-time embedded systems for automotive OEMs in the domains AutoSAR, Ethernet, UDS
* 3+ years’ experience in leading a software team
* Thorough knowledge in C/C++
* Experience in audio technologies / vehicle audio systems
* Fluent communication skills in both German and English
Our client are looking to interview and hire quickly so if interested, please forward your CV ASAP and I will be in touch to progress your application.
Salary: £90361 – £99397/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Esslingen, Baden-Württemberg
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.