Role: electronics Engineer
Location: Central London
People sources Exclusive client in central London are looking to hire a electronics engineer!
Your daily duties:
* Finding solutions to client briefs and mapping out development processes
* Working alongside broader engineering teams to develop new global products
* Prototyping and experimentation to invent, break and fix things
* Working alongside design teams to integrate all aspects of product design
* Development of PCBs and systems for manufacture
* Development of firmware for testing and basic operation
* Working with procurement/factory teams to produce products at scale
Key Skills requires to apply:
* Experience in digital and analogue circuit design
* Experience in complex PCB design
* Excellent embedded C programming abilities
* Experience in taking products through the certification process (CE/FCC, Bluetooth, MFi etc)
* Experience in taking products to mass manufacture
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate
* Integration of wireless modules, such as WiFi, BLE, GSM into hardware
* Experience managing and growing teams
How to apply?
Please email a CV to (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.