You will be based in or commutable from: Talacre, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, St Asaph, Greenfield, Holywell, Denbigh and surrounding areas.
£25,000 + Progression + Training + Dress Down + Free Parking + Additional company benefits
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting and varied role working on innovative and bespoke products for a selection of industries offering further progression?
This company are a market leader within their sector and are well known for their continued staff investment, on the job training and excellent benefits package.
This well-established design and manufacturing company’s order books are full for the foreseeable future and there has never been a better time to join the company and help build on their continued success, you will work as a Electronics Engineer within the existing team.
This role would suit someone with previous PCB design and soldering experience looking for a long-term permanent position within a company offering further career development.
– Working on projects/products from cradle to grave
– Duties include but are not limited to: PCB development, testing, fault finding, soldering and more.
– Consulting with clients and customers
– Further progression and training
– Previous Electronics experience
– You will have previous experience of soldering on PCB’S (Any experience of 0603 soldering will be considered advantageous)
– Relevant qualification will be considered advantageous
– Long term permanent position
Electronics Engineer, Electronics, Electronics Technician, Graduate, PCB’s, Soldering, Talacre, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, St Asaph, Greenfield, Holywell, Denbigh.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical Recruitment for more information.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.