TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
08:30 – 1700 Monday – Thursday
08:30 – 1400 Friday
Electronics Assembler required immediately for an electronics design and manufacture company based in Nottinghamshire. The role will involve soldering, crimping and assembling a range electronic products.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
– Must have experience working in an electronics environment
– Confident soldering components to a high standard
– Competent using a variety of machines, equipment, hand tools and power tools
– Fast learner
– Good dexterity
– Able to work as part of a team and unsupervised
– Experience working with PCB
– Use of electronics testing equipment advantageous but not essential
– Qualification in electronics advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
Job Type: Contract
Location: NG2 7QP
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.