Our client designs and manufactures a range of low powered electro-mechanical products for a specialist, global market. We are currently seeking an Electronic Design Engineer to join their multi-disciplined engineering team.This will be a key role involving electronics design, problem solving, hands-on prototyping, supporting and communicating with other team members. You will work within a close-knit team involved in bringing new products to market.
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record of all aspects of Electronic product design including digital and analogue electronics, embedded systems, PCB design, integration and hands-on skills. You will have great problem solving skills and be team oriented.
Skills and experience sought include:
– Relevant degree qualification, in Electronics or similar, with 5+ years’ industrial experience
Have a good knowledge of electronics including:
– Digital Design
– Analogue design
– Mixed signal design
– Embedded systems
– Embedded software techniques and implementation
– PCB design
– Audio and amplification design
– Software skills, C, C++, C# etc.
– circuit design and schematic capture Solidworks, Altium, Autocad or similar
– Low Power design
Have a knowledge of production process such as;
– Production testing procedures
– Functionality Testing including built in test,
For more information please apply via CV Library or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd.
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum c. £45k + bonus + bens
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BS1, Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.