Switched On Electrical have an opportunity for a qualified Electrician to join the team based in Coventry. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
As an Electrician, you will carry out a full range of electrical installations and testing activities working independently or as part of a team.
Key duties of our Electrician:
– Carrying our Electrical Installation Inspection Reports and Visual Reports
– Carrying out fault finding and repair work
– Being fully involved in the electrical work required in house renovations, rewires, extensions and new build
– Carrying out consumer unit and distribution board upgrades and installations
– Installing SWA cables and terminating correctly
– Installing metal trunking, cable trays, basket trays and Unistrut supports
– Installing LED lighting distribution systems, controls and emergency lighting
What we’re looking for in our Electrician:
– A fully qualified and experienced electrician
– Experience in industrial installations as well as commercial and domestic
– The ability to install consumer units and install distribution board
– The ability to terminate SWA cables
– An excellent understanding of domestic wiring and the ability to rewire a house
– The ability to carry out electrical testing and ideally hold C&G 2391
– Willingness to undertake formal training
– The ability to carry out EICR’s (electrical installation condition reports)
– The ability to work alone and with other team members
– Ideally, to have passed the 18th edition course
– Knowledge of CCTV systems, fire alarm systems and security alarm systems would be advantageous
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Electrician, why not click apply now? We’d love to hear from you!
No agencies please.
Salary: £25000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CV5, Allesley, Coventry
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.