Electrician required for the London & South East area!
* £35,000 base salary with average earnings in excess of £40k
* Plus bonus structure + overtime (time and a half on Saturdays, double time on Sundays)
* Large company, winning more and more contracts so seeking extra engineers to join their team!
* Company vehicle (for personal use too!)
* Full-time, permanent role – annual leave, pension
Electrician – More about the role:
* Carrying out remedial works to a good standard and to current regulations in commercial environments.
* To provide certification for all works.
* To carry out some testing work.
* Supplied for the Electrician role: test equipment, van (including fuel card and personal use included), phone and laptop, uniform, PPE.
* Weekend and night work required when needed.
Electrician – More about the you:
* You will have previous experience in a similar role (testing experience a bonus!).
* You will have a testing qualification (ideally 2391 or 2394/5).
* You will be a fully qualified Electrician (NVQ 3 / JIB Gold).
NB: A requirement of this role is that suitable applicants must pass an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
Salary: £35000 – £42000/annum OTE + Van + Laptop + fuel card
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RM1, Romford, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.