The Sofidel Group
The Sofidel Group is one of the leading manufacturers of paper for hygienic and domestic use worldwide. Established in 1966, the Group has subsidiaries in 12 countries – Italy, Spain, the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Romania and the USA – with more than 6,000 employees, net sales of 1,919 million Euros (2019) and a production capacity of over one million tonnes per year (1,308,000 tonnes in 2019). “Regina”, its most well-known brand, is present on almost all the reference markets. Other brands include: Softis, Le Trèfle, Sopalin, Thirst Pockets, KittenSoft, Nalys, Cosynel, Lycke, Nicky, Papernet. A member of the UN Global Compact and the international WWF Climate Savers programme, the Sofidel Group considers sustainability a strategic factor with regards to growth and is committed to reducing its impact on natural capital and maximising social benefits, setting as objective the creation of shared added value for all stakeholders. Sofidel’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction targets to 2030 have been approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) as consistent with reductions required to keep warming to well-below 2°C, in line with the goals of the Paris Agreement.
To guarantee electrical general maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical or electronic equipment maintaining highest reliability within the shift in line with Group standards, safety guidelines and work instructions.
* To ensure electrical and electronic operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality
* To perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
* To perform preventive maintenance as per established standards and plans
* To plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
* To perform quality improvement and cost reduction and productivity as obligated
* To maintain records and files if requested
* To participate in emergency on-call duty on a rotational basis and work all shifts flexibly when job demands
* To ensure a high level of housekeeping of the working area is maintained throughout the shift
* To ensure health & safety rules are adhered to
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brunel Way, Baglan Energy Park
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.