My client is a World Leading Construction Company.
They are presently delivering upgrade and improvement works to vital Water Assets in the South of England as part of a framework. They are also expected to be awarded a five year extension to this programme of works which should then run into 2025 guaranteeing a solid continuity of work in the region for the next few years.
Due to an influx of work they are looking for reinforcements and are seeking Electrical Supervisors – ideally from a permanent background.
As Electrical Site Supervisor, you will support the site manager in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, supply chain partners and visitors ensuring work is completed to the highest of standards.
* Provide assistance to the electrical design team in the specification of electrical systems and general electrical design issues. Providing supervision of electrical subcontractors to ensure a high level of H&S and quality and conducting snagging of electrical works to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
* Fulfill the role of an Appointed Person with respect to GT Electrical Safe System of Works.
* Review and authorisation of RAMS for electrical installation works
* Supervise Electrical subcontractors/electrical works
* Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and ensure all issues identified are adequately closed out
* Carry out plant labelling to SW specifications
* Provide all necessary information to the Technical Author for the preparation of the O&M Manual
* Manage and supervise subcontractors as required
* Maintain the snagging list and progress the completion of all snags assigned
* Perform all operation and maintenance activities until plant takeover
* Overseeing of the 28-day reliability test and production of a takeover report
* Attend to plant callouts, including out of office hours and weekends up until plant takeover
* Will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Manage defect close out
* Carry out basic electrical/ ICA fault finding
My client is looking for passion and a willingness to deliver excellence. If you have experience of supervising the installation of process packages and field pipework in an industrial process environment particularly in the Water Sector you may well be of interest.
Ideally you will have a HNC in electrical engineering, CSCS and SSSTS backed up with sound knowledge of Health, Safety procedures in addition to be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and P&ID’s.
In my client offers an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. In addition, they will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum + Car or Allowance + Great Package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.