Overview of Role:
As a part of the Electrical Repairs Team, the post holder will be responsible for the supervision and quality of the day-to-day work of the engineers. Ensuring that all electrical installation work is compliant. You will be able to assist and advise on work progress, monitor, and manage the operative’s performance, provide technical assistance, produce improvement plans (where required) and identify any training needs within the team.
You will be customer focused, with good leadership and communication skills, carry out your work in a professional manner and to a high standard in in compliance with and in accordance to current regulation / legislation and Group guidelines. You will liaise directly with clients, attending site visits/meetings when required. Submitting all relevant paperwork to the client and management team in a timely manner.
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* KPI based Discretionary Bonus
* 20 plus 8 days Holiday (incremental with years’ service)
* Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
* Qualification Renewal Inclusive
* Free DBS
* Company Vehicle/ Car Allowance & Fuel Card
Qualifications and Experience:
* Electrical qualifications – minimum – C&G 2382 / 2330-01 level 2 & C&G 2382 / 2330-07 level 3
* Electrical inspecting and testing qualifications – minimum – C&G 2391 / 2393 / 2394/ 2395
* Minimum 5 years’ experience as a working electrician
* Previous supervisory / managerial experience
* Full driving licence
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work alone and within a team
* Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your role
The T Brown Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Salary: £38000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Enfield Town, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.