Dynamic Group is seeking four Electrical Site Supervisors to be based in West Dublin undertaking a €140million job, the job has an overall value of over €6billion, the preferred candidate will come with at least 5 years experience coming from an electrical background. The company in question have over over €500 million worth of work in the pipeline with the option to travel on completion of this job, slough travel is not required.
Below is a list of typical duties but is not exclusive of all duties that are required to be carried out onsite.
* Liaise and co-ordinate site activities alongside other trades.
* Carry out weekly reports and issue to line manager.
* Carry out weekly toolbox talks.
* Prepare two weeks look ahead for upcoming works.
* Attending DAB morning meetings.
* Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
* Ensuring the quality of the works is maintained at a high level.
* Ensure that the Sub Contractors are working as efficiently as possible.
* Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to line manager.
* Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications.
* Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
* Ensuring all Sub Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition.
Ensuring that all matters of compliance and governance are identified and adhered to, including:
* Health & Safety issues on site and ensuring that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner.
* Review ways of working and where possible implement changes to improve safety.
* Ensuring housekeeping is kept to a high standard by all Sub Contactors.
* Complete weekly ‘don’t walk by’ cards.
Skills, qualification & experience:
* Relevant 3rd level electrical degree qualification essential
* Previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
* Data Centre experience is advantageous
* Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
* Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
* Competitive salary on offer
* External company discounts
* Development opportunities
* On-site parking
* Access to health Insurance schemes
Salary: £58500 – £67500/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dublin, Dublin City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.